• GTA & Golden Horseshoe Services
• Passport Programs
• Corporate Transportation
• Wedding & Bachelorette Parties
Over 20 years of Excellence in the wine service industry.
Enjoy a custom wine tour via Sedan, SUV, Executive shuttle or luxury limousine of the renowned Niagara Wine Country with The Grape Bunch Transportation Group.
Visit the Niagara On the lake & The 20 Valley or one of the exciting Escarpment wine regions with one of our knowledgeable wine tour guides at the wheel. Sit back and enjoy a private customized service that is the safest method to tour and taste at multiple wineries.
We arrange and plan all itineraries customized to your vehicle size and choice for an all-day tasting experience through the countryside and back roads of Niagara on the lake and the Beamsville Bench region. Your local guide will pamper you with the history and geography of the region as he or she guides you to some of Niagara s finest wineries. And because your driver knows the wine country like the back of their hands, you can rest assured they will make the best use of your valuable time.
You can relax in your own personal vehicles as you take in the scenic beauty of wine country while someone else does all the driving. During the day you can dine outdoors among the vineyards with a gourmet picnic lunch at a scenic winery, or delight yourself at one of our many world famous Niagara winery restaurants.
Whether you are a first-time visitor, wine novice, or an experienced connoisseur, The Grape Bunch Transportation Service can create a custom itinerary to meet your needs. Over the years, our staffs has developed extensive relationships with both the small family "boutique" wineries and the larger well-known estates, allowing access and privileges for our clients that go far beyond those of most typical transportation service companies. Let our expert wine tour guides show you the best-kept secrets and hidden treasures of the Niagara wine country!
5 Passenger Luxury
14 Passenger Executive
20 & 30 Passenger
OUR FEATURED Winter & Spring Niagara Wine tours.
Allow us to assist you! We can create multi-day custom wine tours and Niagara culinary experiences including: VIP tastings, special events for intimate gatherings to large executive groups surrounding both food, wine, beer and locally grown produce!
Discover and enjoy unique experiences like private wine tastings, Breweries, visits artisan cheese purveyors or Olive oil producers, local fresh foods and much more. Enjoy the company of a knowledgeable local Tour guide in a luxury Mercedes Sprinter, Tour Bus or Comfy SUV to make your Niagara Wine Tour a classy and informative experience. It’s all about you!
A Taste of Wine Country
Journey through wineries breweries and culinary destinations.
$129.95 pp plus tax and guide gratuity.
This tour is all about everything local in Niagara on the Lake, from fine crafted wines, rare beers, artisan cheese and Olive Oils to local fresh baked goods and organic produce! An experience of the senses and the hearts desires of all around goodness!
• 9:30 am to 10:00 am Complimentary pick up at locations in Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake.
• Hinterbrook winery: producers of very small batch high quality wines from 20 acres on a family farm. Pick up some treats and local fine foods at the NEW Tapas bar on site!
• Silversmith Brewery Tasting: discover very rare local beers in a tutored tasting of multiple beers at a very unique high quality Brewery.
• Pillitteri Estates: discover very rare Ice wines at Pillitteri Winery home to the rarest & best Icewines in the world , you will also taste red wines and white wines while touring one of the largest underground barrel cellars in all Ontario. You will see the whole winemaking process.
• Olive Tasting Room: The Olive team will take you on a personal tasting experience through their store and will guide you as you experience from 60+ flavors of olive oils and balsamic vinegars. They will entice your taste buds, open your senses to what food should taste like, and change the way you interact with food and wine forever!
• Cheese Lover anyone? : Stop in at Cheese secrets for an opportunity to smell taste and purchase very rare artisan cheeses located on the main historic street in famous Niagara on the lake. The prettiest town in Canada!
• Kurtz Orchard and artisan Bakery Marche: Aaaaaa …do you love the smell of fresh baked goods and sweets, homemade breads, Panini’s and jellies, this stop will be sure to bring out the foodie in you. Here at Kurtz Orchard you can indulge in the devilishly simple things in life, quality foods and tasty treats!
• Pick up and drop off from designated locations in Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake Groups must be on time, (5 minute wait time will be granted).
Wine Tour with Cheese & Charcuterie seminar tasting
$109.95 per person plus tax and guide gratuity.
Pick up starts at 11:00 pm- in Niagara Falls and 11:45 pm in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE allow for a 15 minute window
• Guests will enjoy an interactive & educational food and wine experience.
• Includes 3 award winning winery visits
• Educational seminars and tutored tastings
• A grand tour of one of the largest underground working barrel cellars in Canada
• Taste a minimum of 12 wines or more.
• Tour ends at approximately 4:00
• Visit and taste at three award winning wineries.
• Enjoy artisanal cheeses and locally produced cured meats paired with the award winning wines crafted by Pondview Estate Winery or Hinterbrook Estates or Southbrook Vineyards.
• Tour the largest underground barrel cellar in Ontario and see the complete wine making process at Pillitteri Estates or the ‘ECO FRIENDLY’ inspired facilities at Hinterbrook Winery, using solar power and geo thermal concepts.
• Taste a minimum of 3 to 4 wines per person, per winery, including premium whites, reds and some of the best and rarest Icewines in the world, including award winning Icewines at Pillitteri producers of some of the rarest Icewines in the world!
• Our third winery stop could be: Coyotes Run Winery, Reif Estates, Hillebrand or Peller Estates, Stonechurch, Southbrook or Ravine Vineyards, Jackson Triggs, Konzelman, Reif Winery, Reimer or Marynissen
• Tour package includes: all tasting fees at 3 award winning wineries, including a minimum of 9 premium wines in total along with very rare Icewines, transportation with local Niagara pick up, cheese and charcuterie platter, Seminars, tutored tastings and a professional wine experience guide who has studied wine as a career.
Price listed is per person and exclusive of HST and guide gratuity.
Pick up and drop off from designated locations in Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake
Groups must be on time, (5 minute wait time will be granted)